Saturday 28 June 2014

The Blogger Made Me Buy It- DIZZYBRUNETTE3

 
 
 DizzyBrunette3, or Corrie, was actually the first YouTube channel I discovered as I was already a follower of her blog. With such a bubbly personality and a huge love for makeup its hard not to be influenced with what she has to say. Also, she says she has oily skin which I also have so I have always been keen to see what she has to say about skincare.
 
 
The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
 
Corrie has included this in her Get Ready With Me videos ever since I started watching her. She uses it as a primer before makeup, and as someone who suffers from visible pores and just a general fan of The Body Shop, I was super keen to try this out. I really like this product in general, not just as a primer. Tea Tree Oil is great for greasy skin anyway so I knew it would help with that aspect of my skin and, whenever I use this, I notice a difference in the visibility of my pores as they seem much smaller and almost hidden which is great. Who wants huge pores hey?!
 

Seventeen Skin Wow! 3 Way Highlighter

Corrie is probably known for her quest for glowy, dewy skin and a love for highlighting products. When she started featuring this in her videos both as a highlighter and a primer I wanted to give it a go. Plus its super cheap which is an added bonus. I started using it as a highlighter which I love as its really easy to blend and doesn't look too shiny or bright on the skin. I have used it a few times as a primer but I don't think it works aswell for that, I prefer my Lush Skin tint for that, but as a highlighter this is a great little product!
 
Are you a DizzyBrunette3 fan? Leave any links to YouTube channels below, I love discovering new YouTubers.

No comments:

Post a Comment