Monday 12 May 2014

Soap & Glory A Great Kisser Lip Moisturising Balm in Juicy Peach



This is the first cosmetic product I have tried from Soap & Glory. I love their skin care range as the quality is great, the scents are amazing (better than a lot of other drugstore brands) and they do such a good job! I use their Clean On Me shower gel on a daily basis, its my absolute favourite shower companion!

Ok, so I think you get, I love Soap & Glory, and this product has just increased my love for them.

A Great Kisser is a brilliant lip balm. It keeps my lips moisturised for ages after application and doesn't dry my lips out. The scent is lovely and refreshing, a very strong peach scent. My only negative about this lip balm is it is extremely sticky, and doesn't absorb very quickly so lips can remain very sticky for quite a while after application but I can forgive that little hiccup.

This has very quickly become my number one lip balm (closely followed by Baby Lips) as it has done a brilliant job at saving my horrendously dry lips! I would highly recommend this product (there is range of scents if peach isn't your thing) to anyone who, like me, suffers with dry and chapped lips and has been struggling to find a product to help them.

Has anyone else tried this beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment