Saturday 10 May 2014

May Beauty Haul

 

Ok so not exactly a humongous haul, however I did stop by Boots and picked up a few things, plus they had 3 for 2 on makeup so how could I resist?!

Maybelline Colour 24 hour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe
I love these so much and I have been searching for this shade everywhere for months, anytime I go to Boots it seems to be out of stock. Until this time! This a beautiful matte-finish, grey-like taupe shade, eye shadow cream. This looks great on its own or teamed with other eye shadows. I might do a post on my Colour Tattoo collection, I have quite a few now!

Rimmel Eye Definer
This item intrigued me, I haven't had a try yet but I assume you use it the same way as an eye liner? I will report back!

Tea Tree Witch Hazel Exfoliating Face Scrub
I love this brand, their products never seem to disappoint me! I already have their blemish stick (see review here) and their peel off mask and both are amazing so I have high hopes for this face scrub!

L'Oreal Smoky Palette in Nude Lingerie
I saw this on A Model Recommends and my first thoughts were how beautiful the shades are! I've never tried any eye shadows from L'Oreal so I'm looking forward to trying it!

Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Make Up Remover & Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Makeup Remover
I have been after a couple of new eye make up removers recently however my eyes have become extremely irritated with it being hayfever season so I needed one from a brand I trust and one that is gentle. Both of these cover that, I have tried the Nivea one before but the Garnier one is a new release so I'm looking forward to giving that a go!

Have you tried any of these products? I would love to know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment