Thursday 1 May 2014

April Non Beauty Favourites


Denim Jacket
In the middle of April, around the Bank Holiday's, we actually had some semi decent weather, so, of course, out comes my summer wardrobe! I think a denim jacket is a staple item for a summer wardrobe, you can literally wear it with everything (maybe not jeans though if you're not a fan of the double denim look #dodge). I've been loving teaming my Primark denim jacket with dresses, leggings and skirts, it makes any outfit ready for summer.

#supergorgeousapril
I have never done a photo challenge on Instagram but I really liked the look of this one so I thought I would give it a go. I did all the photos up to day 18, the only reason I stopped was because life got in the way a bit. I loved trying to think of photos to take to fit the title, I might look out for more photo challenges to do, its nice seeing what others have posted for it aswell. See my A Month In Instagram post or follow me on Instagram to have a look at my photos.
 
Greek Yoghurt
As part of my Healthy Living Diaries, I have been trying to make sure I eat breakfast every day. I like cereal but sometimes I don't feel like eating a bowl as it makes me feel quite full, so I have been opting most days for Greek yoghurt teamed with some clear honey. Its very light and doesn't taste too sweet but you can change that depending on the amount of honey you use. Its also a low-calorie option and full of protein which is great if you're looking to watch what you et or lose weight.

I Heart New York
I haven't read a book in yonks, I find I literally don't have the time to sit down with a book however I decided I would try to make the effort to get through a book this month and picked this one. I have heard great reviews about it from other bloggers aswell as a couple of friends. I have really liked this book, I have found it easy to follow and is a nice light read. It follows a 20-something girl's new start in New York after a horrendous breakup, where she meets lots of new people and gets a dream job. If you like light chick-flick reads then I would definitely give this a go.

Made In Chelsea
The return of one of my favourite programmes graced my television screen this month! I love Made In Chelsea for a few reasons. I'm a right nosy parker so being able to nose into others lives is a pretty cool idea for me, plus their lives are completely different to mine or anyone that I know. I get so caught up in the programme that when I catch up with a few friends who are also fans, I find we talk about the programme like we know all the characters personally. Its a highly addictive show but one I would fully recommend!

Music-
She's So Perfect-5 Seconds of Summer
Calling All Hearts-DJ Cassidy feat. Jessie J and Robin Thicke
Transylvania-Mcfly

So that is all of my favourites this month! Have any of you got a non-beauty favourites post? I would love to see!

2 comments:

  1. Monthly favorites are always fun! I really like Greek yogurt as well, I have it for breakfast almost every day :) I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I have it for breakfast nearly every day, I love it! x

      Delete