Friday 4 April 2014

Toni and Guy Classic Shine Gloss Serum



I received this product in a Glossybox a few months ago, and it has been hidden away until I had a major sort out about a month ago. I have been after a frizz-taming product anyway so before hitting boots I decided to give this a go. Toni&Guy isn't a brand I have tried much of however I have always heard good review of their products.
 
I apply a small amount of the serum to the mid lengths and ends of my hair after blow-drying and in between washes. My hair is frizzy and although different shampoos etc. can help it, I haven't found a product that does as good a job as this. I can literally see my hair becoming tamed right before my very eyes. Also, this serum feels very light on the hair and doesn't become sticky or dry the hair out. The following day after using this my hair is still soft and smooth without feeling greasy.
 
The only thing to be aware of is to not apply to much of the product as that is when your hair could become greasy.
 
So a great addition to my hair product collection!
 
Has anyone else tried this or a similar product?

No comments:

Post a Comment