Friday 25 April 2014

Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial



Another month, another new Apocalips purchase. I am absolutely obsessed with these lip lacquers, I think they're amazing!

I have gone for the shade Celestial this time which is a beautiful dusky pink and has a gorgeous matte-like finish. I find this shade is super easy to wear both during the day or on an evening as it is quite muted and subtle so looks perfect with simple make up or with heavy eye makeup such as a smoky eye.

I feel like every time there is a 3 for 2 or some sort of offer on Rimmel products, I always end up going for another Apocalips! I know how great they are and how long lasting they are, they are most probably my favourite lip product going.

Do you have any Apocalips shades you think I would like?

No comments:

Post a Comment