Friday 28 March 2014

Birthday Haul

 

On 20th March I turned 22 (cue Taylor Swift). I had a lovely few days around my birthday (possible birthday celebration post to come) and received some lovely gifts. I thought I would show you all what I got, not to show off but just because I'm a nosy parker myself and hauls are my favourite posts.

Make Up Haul
I received a little bit of cash from my grandparents and used some of that to treat myself to a few things in Boots, they had 3 for 2 on which meant I got a couple of extra things for free. I'm planning on reviewing most of the products so this will just be a quick run through. So, I picked up the Seventeen cheek stamp in Stare Struck, the Sleek matte lip cream in Party Pink, the Seventeen shimmer brick in Pink Bronze, two of the Rita Ora for Rimmel nail polishes in Lose Your Lingerie and Oragasm, one of the Barry M silk paints in Pearl, a Soap and Glory lip balm in Juicy Peach, a Seventeen solo eye shadow in Ivory Coast, and a nude Rimmel Scandaleyes eye liner.

Soap and Glory Birthday Box
I received this from my brother and sister, who know I love Soap and Glory. The box includes my favourite shower gel which is Clean On Me, a tub of the Righteous Butter (another fave) and a loofa.

Ted Baker Nail set and Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance
I received the Ted Baker nail set from my brother and sister also. The set includes two new shades-a candy pink called Sweet on You, and a pink glitter paint called Champagne Sundays. I got the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance spray from a friend who knows I have just discovered the brand. The spray is a lightweight conditioning spray which is designed for weak and distressed hair, perfect for my tangled hair!

Marshmallows and Sekonda Watch
I got both of these gifts from my mum and step dad. The Marshmallows are just a little treat they know I love, but the watch is my absolute favourite present. Its a gorgeous rose gold, and has rose gold pearls and gem encrusted pearls connected to the face of the watch, and then a rose gold chain. The watch also comes with a beautiful bracelet, I haven't taken off the two since I got them.

I had an absolutely lovely day and I'm very lucky to have such wonderful people in my life who helped me celebrate and bought me such lovely gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment