Wednesday 19 February 2014

Natural Collection Lipstick in Cranberry

 
 
I've recently got into Natural Collection, before I would always bypass their counter as nothing really stood out to me. In my opinion the packaging is bland and the products don't feel very special at all. However a few months ago I saw a couple of blogs that were raving about the Natural Collection Moisture Shine lipsticks, so I decided to try one. They're only £1.99 so if I didn't like them then it wasn't the end of the world. However I loved the lipstick that I tried and since then I have been checking out a few of their products.
 
I decided to pick up this shade as I thought it was a perfect all-year-round shade and is an easy shade to wear. The lipstick itself has a creamy consistency however has a matte finish, which I like because if I do fancy a bit of shine then I can just apply a gloss over the top. This isn't the most long-lasting product I own however for £1.99 you really can't complain. This shade looks lovely during the day with simple make up or as a subtle lip for an evening paired with dramatic makeup or a smoky eye.
 
Overall this lipstick is lovely and for the price it is a real winner. Natural Collection is definitely a brand I want to try more of and as it is so budget friendly I don't think my bank balance will have a problem with me adding a few more of their products to my collection!
 
Has anyone else tried their lipstick range? Or have you got any suggestions for other Natural Collection products?

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I used to love this! Works great as a cream blush too. Great post, followed!
    Alice x
    agdoesmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't even think about using it for that! Thanks x

      Delete