Friday 14 February 2014

Monu Illuminating Primer

 
 
I received this in a Glossybox a few months ago but I've only just started using it. As the weather has been so darn miserable, my skin definitely seems to be suffering and has been much more dull in appearance. Although I have recently purchased an illuminating moisturiser (review to come) I thought I would give this a little try.
 
Considering this was a freebie from a brand I have never heard of, I absolutely love it! The primer has a thick consistency which is great as the tiny sample bottle has lasted such a long time, and absorbs into the skin really well which is great. I hate applying primer when it feels like you have applied one layer of foundation already. As soon as I started to use this I noticed my makeup just seems to look much brighter, and as a primer it does a pretty great job of keeping makeup in place.
 
So overall, I have been very impressed with this sample. I haven't looked into the brand but I think I might as this product has been such a hit!
 
Has anyone else tried any Monu products?

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I really want to try this! I've seen a couple of reviews saying it was so good they went out and bought a full size haha! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete