Tuesday 21 January 2014

Rimmel Apocalips in Big Bang

 
 
Last year Rimmel launched these amazing lip lacquers and in the Autumn they released a new collection of shades, including Big Bang. I already have the shades Galaxy, Out of This World, Nude Eclipse and Apocaliptic (see my post on those shades here) however I was after a really glossy red shade which would be perfect for any parties and nights out.
 
Big Bang is a beautiful orange toned red. It still has the glossiness of the Apocalips but creates an amazing bold lip which looks perfect with simple eye make up. The idea of the Apocalips is that they are, effectively, liquid lip sticks (if that even makes sense). They apply like a dream and have amazing staying power, even the gloss stays put! This has been perfect for me during the festive period as I've worn this out and haven't had to reapply, after a couple of hours my lips were still that glamourous bold shade of red.
 
I think this has become my favourite bold lip product, I love how glossy and bright it is and that it stays put for ages!
 
Has anyone tried this or any of the other new Apocalips shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment