Friday 24 January 2014

Revlon Nearly Naked Powder


 Although I love my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, I wanted to try a new powder just for a bit of variety really. I have heard mixed reviews about this powder, however I am in love with the Nearly Naked foundation so I thought I would give it a go.
 
I picked up the shade 010 Fair, which is perfect for my skin tone. The powder comes in quite large packaging which is a bit of an inconvenience if you only have a small bag (on a night out for example). The packaging contains a small mirror and a little powder puff which is a cute little detail, however I stuck to my trusty powder brush!
 
On application the powder is glorious. It isn't at all heavy on the skin and doesn't look like you have been 'caked' in make up. I have received so many compliments on my skin when I have worn his powder. Its also brilliant for buffing out any unwanted bronzer or blush lines and just giving the skin a general flawless tone to it.
 
This is now on par with Stay Matte as my favourite powder, I really love it. The only thing I would change is the packaging as I would prefer something a bit more compact.
 
Has anyone else tried this powder?

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post,never tried this product before ,look amazing.
    Follow each other,following you anyway ,hope you will follow me back :http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete