Sunday 12 January 2014

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing Oil

 
 
As someone who suffers with oily skin, the thought of using an oil based cleanser frightened me to death, however I decided to give it a go after speaking to a few different people. I have been using this to remove my makeup instead of a miceller water. On the bottle, it claims to instantly dissolve makeup (including waterproof). I have to say I don't think it does as good a job as a miceller water at removing make up-when I use my second cleanser there is still a considerable amount of make up left on my face.
 
I haven't noticed a change in my skin when using this product, its neither got any worse nor better, and I haven't noticed my skin become more oily than normal but I don't think I would risk using this product in the summer. It also says on the bottle that the product is lightweight and non-greasy, unfortunately I would have to totally disagree with this. I apply this to a cotton wool pad first and I find it doesn't absorb well at all. Its also feels very much greasy and heavy once applied to my skin, and my second cleanser is having the job of removing the remaining oil from the skin.
 
So overall I was disappointed with this product but I knew I was taking a risk with it due to its consistency. I will continue to use it however I think once the bottle is empty I will go back to my beloved miceller water.
 
Has anyone else tried this product? What were your thoughts? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment