Saturday 7 December 2013

Product Review-Sleek Blush in Rose Gold

 

I have been desperate to try out a Sleek blush for ages now due to the raving reviews they seem to receive. I don't have a counter in my local Boots so I had to wait for a chance to get to a larger store. I know these blushes have been named as dupes for the Nars blushes, however I cannot make that comparison due to never trying a Nars blush.
 
The first thing I like about this product is the packaging, its feels high end and sleek. The blush itself is a beautiful rose shade, with pigments of gold in that reflect in the light. This blush is extremely pigmented so very little is needed to create a lovely rose colour on the cheeks. Another thing I noticed with this blush is that, unlike many other blushes, when I apply the powder onto the brush, the powder doesn't seems to break or crumble at all.
 
I do really like this blush and for its cheap price tag, you really cannot fault it! I can't understand why you would want to buy a Nars blush when for a fraction of the price you can get (apparently) an exact duplicate.
 
Has anyone else tried this or any other Sleek blushes?

2 comments:

  1. i've never tried sleek blushes but i'm asking for a few for christmas, great review!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely! I've just picked up Life's a Peach aswell so I can't wait to try that! Thanks :) xx

      Delete