Tuesday 19 November 2013

Product Review-Loreal True Match Concealer

 


L'Oreal is a brand I see as the higher end of the drugstore brands. It's products have a higher end feel and look to them but their prices obviously reflect those of a drugstore brand. I never really buy anything from L'Oreal as their products never stand out to me. I have watched a lot of 'Get Ready With Me' videos on Youtube recently where people were using the Prep and Prime concealer from Mac and it always produced glowing results. So I set out to find a duplicate and this is what I came back with! As you can see it has a brush which makes application easy as all you have to do is click the end and quickly dab the concealer onto the skin. I then use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush to blend the concealer into the skin. I have to say, on my first use I already started to like it more than my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. It has the same idea as it reduces the fatigue look and has light reflecting particles to leave an illuminating and glowing look. I prefer this concealer because of the application process as I'm not a fan of applying concealer using a doe-foot applicator, and because the concealer supposedly matches your skin tone. I'm not entirely sure I believe that but it does a brilliant job of reducing, if not completely concealing, under eye circles.

Has anyone else tried this product? Have you had similar results?

2 comments: