Saturday 19 October 2013

Product Review-Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint

 

I'm currently working on my smoky eye looks ready for my holiday. I think a smoky eye can look really lovely when done the right way. I love Rimmel so when I saw their eye shadow paints I knew I had to try them. I have the shade Slate Grey which is the exact description I would give it. I first used this on the outer corners of my eyes to create the smoky eye. This is a really pigmented product so only a little needs to be used. I dabbed a little onto the outer corners using the doe foot applicator. I then used a blending brush to blend, this was the bit I struggled with! This paint dries really quickly so needs to be worked with instantly. I found it really hard to blend with the brush once it started to dry. However once I managed to create the look I was going for, I found this product stayed put all night! Usually eye shadow becomes a bit dull throughout the night and eventually fades, however this one stayed just as bold as when I first applied it 5 hours later!
I was really impressed with the staying power of this product so although its a bit of a pain to work with, if you can master the art of quick blending then this product could be perfect for you! I'm off on holiday soon so I'm definitely taking this as it will take up hardly any room yet still create the look I'm after perfectly.

Has anyone else tried this? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment