Tuesday 29 October 2013

Product Review-2 New Rimmel Lipsticks

 

I am not a massive wearer of lipsticks but im trying to be more adventurous with my makeup and I've been getting into new products that I wouldn't have gone for before. Including these two beauties. The first lipstick is from the Lasting Finish by Kate Moss range. This one doesn't have a name but I've heard about it so much in videos and blog posts. Its called 107 and is a deep red shade. The texture is very creamy but has a matte finish. I wouldn't normally go for a matte finish but I think it works really well with this shade. I have worn this with simple eye make up which I think gives a classy finish.
The second lipstick is a Lasting Finish lipstick in Coral in Gold which is a peachy coral shade. The texture is again creamy and lovely to apply, but this has a slightly more shimmery finish. This shade is more of a summer shade but I have been looking for this colour for so long that it had to be mine. It looks lovely on its own or layered with gloss. I have been wearing it with smokey eye make up in the evening and just subtle eye make up during the day.
I have been so impressed with these two lipsticks. The staying power is amazing and they are both very well pigmented which is another bonus!

Does anyone else love Rimmel lipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment